EnviroCare Career Opportunities
Title: Project Engineer
Office location: American Canyon (south of Napa), CA
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Job Purpose: Engineering of Industrial Pollution Control Systems
(Evaporative Gas Conditioning, Scrubbers, Scum Concentrators)
Key responsibilities and duties:
Work with Project Managers to execute successful projects that are
designed accurately and delivered on-time. Typical tasks include:
• Equipment mechanical design, sizing of piping, valves, and pumps
• Equipment electrical design, instrumentation selection, and PLC implementation
• Drafting using CAD for customer and fabrication submittals
• Developing Bill of Material documentation for purchasing to procure equipment
• Aiding project manager with organization of project files
• Writing and assembling project specific operation and maintenance manuals
• Commissioning and troubleshooting installed systems both mechanically and electrically.
• Training plant operations, maintenance and
instrumentation staff to independently and confidently take
of our supplied systems.
• Knowledge and technical proficiency in CAD.
Attention to details with respect to equipment sizing and
• Communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in written form.
• Willing to travel throughout the world for product
inspections at sub-contractors and commissioning/servicing of
systems; travel potentially 30%
• Excellent organization skills and follow through
• BS Engineering (Mechanical, Environmental, Chemical)
• Proficient in CAD, MS Word, Excel
• Knowledge and understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI)
• Aptitude for hands-on design challenges and troubleshooting equipment
• Capable of lifting equipment up to 75 lbs
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits, 401k Profit Sharing
Full time, salary DOE