To all Valued Customers and Partners,
We are writing to inform you about how EnviroCare is committed to the health and safety of our team so that we can continue to provide environmental solutions. To date, our operations have not been directly affected by the virus. We have implemented precautionary measures to protect our employees and the local community. We maintain a large inventory of common spare parts and can execute most orders with typical lead times.
- We are closely monitoring information provided by the State of California Public Health Department and the Employment Development Department.
- We are following guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), which recommends regular cleaning as one of the essential preventive measures. Our employees have a heightened awareness of hand washing and additional resources for keeping their work areas clean. We are conducting business using guidelines for social distancing.
- We have temporarily suspended all air travel for business.
- Resources for working remote and virtual meeting tools are available for many positions to sustain business continuity.
- We will continue to keep current with the developing situation and communicate with our customers and partners.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email. Working together, we will all get through this difficult and challenging experience.
The entire staff at EnviroCare International, Inc.